Donate | Store | Print Page | Contact Us | Sign In | Join
April 2020 Board Meeting

View Fill-in-the-Blank Responses


Best to all
I will do both ifneeded. i think the 17th is better as we will know more about what is going on and be able to make better decissions about the rest of the year.

Just Keep Swimming!
No comments. Test.
I have much more free time than anyone else on the Board so I’m fine waiting until June if that’s what most others want to do
I am fine with whatever, if a Zoom meeting maybe just a couple hours.
I feel a bit out of touch with the association business. Even if meeting is only 1 hour rather than 2.