AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the Veterans Administration’s integrated health services
- Define home- and community-based services
- Distinguish among available services and eligibility requirements
- Utilize VA location services or in-network community care providers
- Access frequently used VA forms
- Understand the VA’s multiple reimbursement structures
This webinar will provide an overview of the special needs of veterans and the services available through the Veterans Administration (VA). The VA provides various healthcare benefits specifically for elderly veterans, including geriatric healthcare for those with complex needs. These programs can be received at home, at VA medical centers, or in the community. This webinar will address delivery of hospice and palliative care services and provide a robust menu of care settings, along with the eligibility and reimbursement criteria for each. What can be provided to the member? Is it a VA or traditional Medicare benefit? Join us to learn the answers to these questions and more and gain a solid understanding of the home health, hospice, and palliative care services available to better care for and appreciate our veterans and their service to our country.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session will benefit agency staff who are new or not familiar with VA services and resources, including agency administration, sales, and social services personnel and others who want to learn more about VA benefits for home health and end-of-life care services.
- Sample reference documents for community resources
- Sample eligibility reference documents
- Useful reference links
This webinar is available exclusively through the Hospice & Home Care Webinar Network.
PLEASE NOTE: Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual organization's use only.