The Hospice & Palliative Care Federation of Massachusetts is a non-profit statewide membership organization that is dedicated to advancing and promoting excellence in end-of-life care.
Individual Memberships are geared to volunteers, professionals and others that have an interest in hospice and palliative care.
Associate Memberships are for organizations, agencies and businesses that support the H&PCFM mission. This level of membership represents an excellent opportunity to gain visibility to the Hospice and Palliative Care community in Massachusetts.
Hospice or Palliative Care Memberships are for licensed hospices and palliative care programs. In addition to the benefits below, Hospice and Palliative Care members are offered voting privileges.
Our membership – at all levels – includes:
- Education and Training
- Media, Regulatory Advocacy and Legislative updates as they happen
- Discounts at conferences
- Networking Opportunities with other End-of-Life professionals
- Leadership/Committee opportunities within H&PCFM
- Information and referral services for patients, families and health care providers
- The Hospice News Network, Bi-weekly online newsletter
- Monthly Bulletin
If you need additional membership information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.. We welcome your HPCFM membership.